Time to put the Scavenger Hunt pieces together. Number each egg, either with a marker or sticker numbers. They should be numbered 1-12. Then put the following items in the eggs with the same number. The place them in order in your egg carton.
- Small donkey, and/ or blade of grass, or small leaf
- 3 dimes or other small money
- Small cup (use imagination…Barbie, playmobil, thimble) and/ or a small cracker.
- Praying hands, scroll of paper to represent prayer, draw praying hands…
- Small piece of leather (old shoe lace?) string, yarn… to resemble whip.
- Tiny crown to remember the crown of thorns, make from twigs, string, or draw.
- Two nails and/or a small cross…could make by tying twigs together.
- Dice (remember which game you took it from!)
- Small toy sword…Legos maybe or make from toothpick with and end cut off.
- Gauze, cheese cloth or cotton fabric for grave clothes.
- Leave empty
Now that your supplies are in order, follow this link to story cards and print them. You can cut those out and color them today and tomorrow.